Friday, December 17, 2010

One More Week!



Well, it is the last day of school and the count down has begun! One week from today, my house will be filled with family. Once we had children, my husband and I decided that we would rather have Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve. This allows us to relax and enjoy every minute with our children on Christmas Day. No fighting to get the kids away from their new toys and getting them all dressed up to go for dinner... or, if we are hosting, no rushing around to clean the house after the rampage of gifts before family arrives, all well prepping and cooking a turkey dinner for 15-20 people!

My girls are getting more excited by the day... and so am I! We have got them tickets to see Disney on Ice on Boxing Day... I can not wait to see their faces wh
en they open that gift! Every time the commercial comes on, they both freak out! I torture them a little more by rewinding the PVR so they can see the commercial again and again... a little mean, but it will all be worth it when they open the tickets!

This year we are going with friends (and all the kids, of course) to see Mickey & Minnie's Magical Adventure. I am sure it is going to be a great show! There are some great deals for tickets, but if you are interested there is also a discount for moms..
. use the code BLOG and you can get $5 off each ticket. I hav
e attached the flyer for you as well with more information.

What are you getting your kids for Christmas? My kids have far too many toys (since they are the youngest of all the cousins, we get all the hand-me-dow
ns), so I always like to get ideas for gifts that are not toys. I would love to hear your ideas.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment