Sunday, January 6, 2013

Maple Leaf Monster Jam - Fun for the Entire Family!

Last year, I attended Monster Jam for the first time.  I went in thinking I was going to hate it.  I thought it was going to annoying and loud.  Well, I fell in love.  It was entertaining and fun for everyone!  Yes, it was loud... louder than I even expected, but I loved it!  I think the demolition derby was my favorite part!

This year I am taking my girls.  Yes, my little princesses are so excited to see Mohawk Warrior and Northern Nightmare!  I love it.  We still love princesses in this house, but Monster Truck seems to have found it's way into my daughters hearts as well!

Maple Leaf Monster Jam®, starring the biggest performers on four wheels: Monster Jam monster trucks! The twelve-feet-tall, ten-thousand-pound machines will bring you to your feet, racing and ripping up a custom-designed track full of obstacles to soar over or smash through!  Monster Jam provides a massive night's entertainment tailored perfectly for your family's budget, and these colorful, larger-than-life beasts are sure to capture the hearts of both young and old.

The show is here for 2 days - Saturday, January 19th @ 7pm and Sunday, January 20th @ 2pm, so make sure you clear it on your calendar!  Totally worth it!  Here is a great discount code for everyone...

  • Monster Jam OFFER
    • Offer: 5 tix for $105
    • Code: MJKIDDO
    • Valid: Now thru Fri. Jan. 18
    • Minimum of 5 tix. Each ticket thereafter is $21 each
    • Not valid on Front Row, Gold Circle, or VIP seating
    • No double discounts
    • Additional fees may apply
Buy your tickets here.

If anyone is interested in winning tickets, share this blog post!  I will pick the lucky winner by the end of the week.  Please make sure I know you shared this post... either email me or comment below.

Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment